Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if agreed is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on agreed.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AGREED has 426 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AGREED is VALID in some board games. Check AGREED in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of agreed in various dictionaries:
verb - to have the same opinion
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Shook hands (on)|
|'You've got yourself a deal!'|
|'We've got a deal!'|
|'No argument here'|
|Came to terms|
|Saw eye to eye|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|discussed or negotiated and then accepted by all parties.|
|united by being of the same opinion|
|Discussed or negotiated and then accepted by all parties.|
|Simple past tense and past participle of agree.|
|Indicates agreement on the part of the speaker.|
|If two or more people are agreed, they have the same opinion:|
|accepted or approved:|
|Agreed might refer to|
Agreement may refer to:* Agreement (linguistics) or concord, a change in the form of a word depending on grammatical features of another word|
* Gentlemen's agreement, not enforceable by law
* Trade agreement, between countries
* Contract, enforceable in a court of law
* Meeting of the minds (a.k.a. mutual agreement), a common understanding in the formation of a contract
* Reliability (statistics) in the sense of, for example, inter-rater agreement
* A pact, convention, or treaty between nations, sub-national entities, organizations, corporations
* Agreement, a 1978 book of poetry by Peter Seaton
* Agreement (film), a 1980 Bollywood film
* Operation Agreement, a British 1942 military operation during the Western Desert Campaign