Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if agitation is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on agitation.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AGITATION has 47 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AGITATION is VALID in some board games. Check AGITATION in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of agitation in various dictionaries:
noun - a mental state of extreme emotional disturbance
noun - a state of agitation or turbulent change or development
noun - the feeling of being agitated
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|the situation in which people protest or argue, especially in public, in order to achieve a particular type of change:|
|worry and anxiety:|
|The act of agitating or the state of being agitated.|
|Extreme emotional disturbance perturbation.|
|The stirring up of public interest in a matter of controversy, such as a political or social issue.|
|A state of anxiety or nervous excitement.|
|Brisk stirring or disturbance of a liquid.|
|The arousing of public concern about an issue and pressing for action on it.|
|a state of anxiety or nervous excitement.|
|brisk stirring or disturbance of a liquid.|
|Agitation might refer to|
* Agitation (action), putting into motion by shaking or stirring, often to achieve mixing
* An emotional state of excitement or restlessness
* Psychomotor agitation, an extreme form of the above, which can be part of a mental illness or a side effect of anti-psychotic medication
* Agitation (dementia), a symptom of dementia* Political agitation or demonstration (protest), political activities in which an agitator urges people to do something
* Agitation and Propaganda against the State, a former criminal offence in communist Albania
* Anti-Soviet agitation, a former criminal offence in the Soviet Union