Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if agger is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on agger.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AGGER has 0 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AGGER is VALID in some board games. Check AGGER in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of agger in various dictionaries:
noun - a mound of earth used as a fortification
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A heap of stones and earth, an earthwork, mound, or embankment (Archaeology) the raised rampart of a Roman camp the raised part of a Roman road or causeway, with ditches on either side.|
|A high tide in which the water rises to a given level, recedes, and then rises again.|
|A low tide in which the water recedes to a given level, rises, and then recedes again.|
|In ancient Roman construction, an earthwork a mound a raised work.|
|Agger might refer to|
* Agger (surname)|
* Agger (ancient Rome), a type of ancient Roman rampart or embankment
* Agger (river), a river in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
* Agger nasi, an anatomical feature of the nose
* Agger Rockshelter, in Wisconsin, United States
* Agger Valley Railway (disambiguation)
* Cranopsis agger, a species of sea snail