Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if agamas is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on agamas.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AGAMAS has 7 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AGAMAS is VALID in some board games. Check AGAMAS in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of agamas in various dictionaries:
noun - small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World
noun - a tropical lizard
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Brilliantly colored lizards|
|Ottoman official masters with brightly coloured lizards|
|Last Seen in these Crosswords & Puzzles|
|Aug 9 2013 Irish Times (Crosaire)|
|Apr 29 2013 USA Today|
|Nov 6 2011 New York Times|
|Jun 13 2010 New York Times|
|Jan 14 2010 USA Today|
|Aug 24 2007 Ink Well xwords|
|Nov 16 2002 New York Times|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Plural form of agama.|
|an Old World lizard with a large head and a long tail, typically showing a marked difference in colour and form between the sexes.|
|An Old World lizard with a large head and a long tail, typically showing a marked difference in colour and form between the sexes.|
|Agamas might refer to|
Agama is a Sanskrit word which is a term for scriptures in Buddhism, Jainism, and Hinduism:* gama (Buddhism)|
* gama (Jainism)
* gama (Hinduism)The corresponding adjective is Agamic.
* Agama can also refer to:
* Agama (lizard), common name for lizards in the family Agamidae
* Agama agama, a species of lizard from the Agamidae family
* Religion, referred to as agama in the Malay-speaking world (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei)
* Parthenogenesis or agamic, can mean a form of asexual reproduction not involving the fusion of male and female gametes