Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if affiliate is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on affiliate.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AFFILIATE has 29 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AFFILIATE is VALID in some board games. Check AFFILIATE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of affiliate in various dictionaries:
noun - a subordinate or subsidiary associate
noun - a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization
verb - keep company with
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A person or organization officially attached to a larger body.|
|Officially attach or connect (a subsidiary group or a person) to an organization.|
|officially attach or connect (a subsidiary group or a person) to an organization.|
|a person or organization officially attached to a larger body.|
|To associate (oneself) as a subordinate, subsidiary, employee, or member: affiliated herself with a new law firm.|
|To adopt or accept as a member, subordinate associate, or branch: The HMO affiliated the clinics last year.|
|A person, organization, or establishment associated with another as a subordinate, subsidiary, or member: network affiliates.|
|To become closely connected or associated: The two unions voted to affiliate.|
|To assign the origin of.|
|a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization|
|Affiliate might refer to|
Affiliation or |
* Affiliate (commerce), a legal form of entity relationship used in Business Law
* Affiliation (family law), a legal form of family relationship
* Affiliate marketing
* Affiliation platform or affiliate network, a website connecting advertisers and affiliates
* Affiliated trade union, in British politics, a trade union that has an affiliation to the British Labour Party
* Network affiliate, a relationship between broadcasting companies
* Need for affiliation, a person's need to feel a sense of involvement and "belonging" within a social group
* Political party affiliation
* Religious affiliation
* Social affiliation (tend and befriend)
* Affiliated trade union
* Affiliated school
* Affiliated operator, in math
* Affiliated institution, organizations in Japan
* AffiliationQuebec a registered political party in Quebec
* Affiliating university
* Affiliated (album), 2006 rap album by MC Eiht*