Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if affected is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on affected.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AFFECTED has 65 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AFFECTED is VALID in some board games. Check AFFECTED in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of affected in various dictionaries:
verb - have an effect upon
verb - act physically on
verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|influenced or touched by an external factor.|
|acted upon influenced|
|speaking or behaving in an artificial way to make an impression|
|artificial and not sincere:|
|Influenced or touched by an external factor.|
|Artificial, pretentious, and designed to impress.|
|Disposed or inclined in a specified way.|
|Acted upon, influenced, or changed.|
|Emotionally stirred or moved.|
|Infected or attacked, as by disease.|
|Affected might refer to|
|Affect may refer to:* Affect (linguistics), attitude or emotion that a speaker brings to an utterance|
* Affect (philosophy)
* Affect (psychology), the experience of feeling or emotion
* Affect display, signs of emotion, such as facial expression, vocalization, and posture
* Affect theory
* Affective science, the scientific study of emotion
* Blunted affect or affective flattening, a reduction in emotional reactivity
* Labile affect, the unstable display of emotion
* Affected accent; see Accent (sociolinguistics)
* Affective computing, an area of research in computer science aiming to understand the emotional state of users