Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if activity is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on activity.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ACTIVITY has 18 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ACTIVITY is VALID in some board games. Check ACTIVITY in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of activity in various dictionaries:
noun - any specific behavior
noun - the state of being active
noun - an organic process that takes place in the body
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Part of a schoolteacher's lesson plan|
|Pastime or bustle|
|What's going on|
|Something performed for recreation or exercise|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a thing that a person or group does or has done.|
|the condition in which things are happening or being done.|
|A thermodynamic quantity representing the effective concentration of a particular component in a solution or other system, equal to its concentration multiplied by an activity coefficient.|
|A thing that a person or group does or has done.|
|The condition in which things are happening or being done.|
|the trait of being active moving or acting rapidly and energetically|
|a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings)|
|an organic process that takes place in the body|
|Energetic action or movement liveliness.|
|The state of being active.|
|Activity might refer to|
* Action (philosophy), in general|
* Recreation, or activities of leisure
* The Aristotelian concept of energeia, Latinized as actus
* Activity (UML), a major task in Unified Modeling Language
* Activity, the rate of catalytic activity, such as enzyme activity (enzyme assay), in physical chemistry and enzymology
* Thermodynamic activity, the effective concentration of a solute for the purposes of mass action
* Activity (project management)
* Activity, the number of radioactive decays per second
* Activity (software engineering)
* Activity (soil mechanics)
* HMS Activity (D94), an aircraft carrier of the Royal Navy
* "Activity", a song by Way Out West from Intensify