Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZYMOSAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZYMOSAN exist?
Definitions of ZYMOSAN in dictionaries:
- An insoluble carbohydrate from the cell wall of yeast, used especially in the immunoassay of properdin.
- n - an insoluble fraction of yeast cell walls
There are 7 letters in ZYMOSAN: A M N O S Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZYMOSAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZYMOSAN plus a wildcard: ZYMOSAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZYMOSAN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZYMOSAN
- zymosan A zymosanzymosan A
- In vitro inhibitory effect of mesenchymal stem cells on zymosan ...
- type I interferon autocrineparacrine loop is involved in Toll ...
- ... and inhibition in myelin and zymosan phagocytosis by microglia
- Reduction in hydrogen sulfide synthesis during acute inflammation is ...
- ... zymosan (OZP) measured by chemiluminescence. Data are representative
- View Large Save Figure Download Slide (.ppt) View in Article ...
- DATOS MEDICOS DEL GANODERMA 30 Razones para consumir Ganoderma ...
- Cold Laser Therapy of Geneseo Henry County & The Quad Cities
- ... and prostaglandin synthesis during zymosan-induced inflammation