Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZYGOTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZYGOTES exist?
Definitions of ZYGOTES in dictionaries:
- noun - (genetics) the diploid cell resulting from the union of a haploid spermatozoon and ovum (including the organism that develops from that cell)
- adj - a cell formed by the union of two gametes [n -S] : ZYGOTIC
There are 7 letters in ZYGOTES: E G O S T Y Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZYGOTES plus a wildcard: ZYGOTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZYGOTES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZYGOTES
- Rhizopus zygotes Flickr - Photo Sharing
- 2009 VMAS MTV zygotes
- zygotes by Luddox on deviantART
- rhizopus zygotes (zygospores) X 40.jpg (61290 bytes)
- These are fertilised egg cells the zygotes of Volvox globator ...
- Mouse zygotes as recipients in embryo cloning
- Image Oogonium zygotes
- LM of human zygotes - P6800180 - enlarged - Science Photo Library