Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZONULES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZONULES exist?
Definitions of ZONULES in dictionaries:
- noun - small beltlike zone
- adj - a small zone [n -S] : ZONULAR
There are 7 letters in ZONULES: E L N O S U Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZONULES plus a wildcard: ZONULES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZONULES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZONULES
- zonules are fibers or small threads that suspend the lens of the eye ...
- The upper half of a sagittal section through the front of the eyeball ...
- zonules are arranged in bundles which are composed of 2-5 fine fibers ...
- Attachment of zonules
- Click on the photo or right click for higher magnification. 1- A faint ...
- Eyetube.net - Phaco with Weak zonules 4 NS
- ... shape during accommodation . zonules attach to the ciliary body (3
- ... Zinn. Membrane of fibers(zonules) that holds the eyes lens in place
- zonules of Zinn is named after Johann Gottfried Zinn a German ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.