Scrabble word: ZIGZAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZIGZAG exist?
Definitions of ZIGZAG in dictionaries:
- noun - an angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions
- verb - travel along a zigzag path
- adj - having short sharp turns or angles
- adv - in a zigzag course or on a zigzag path
- A line or course that proceeds by sharp turns in alternating directions.
- One of a series of such sharp turns.
- Moving in or having a zigzag.
- verb - to proceed on a course marked by sharp turns
There are 6 letters in ZIGZAG: A G G I Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZIGZAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZIGZAG plus a wildcard: ZIGZAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZIGZAG
Images for ZIGZAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.