Scrabble word: ZIGZAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZIGZAG exist?
Definitions of ZIGZAG in dictionaries:
- noun - an angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions
- verb - travel along a zigzag path
- adj - having short sharp turns or angles
- adv - in a zigzag course or on a zigzag path
- A line or course that proceeds by sharp turns in alternating directions.
- One of a series of such sharp turns.
- Moving in or having a zigzag.
- verb - to proceed on a course marked by sharp turns