Scrabble word: ZENITH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZENITH exist?
Definitions of ZENITH in dictionaries:
- noun - the point above the observer that is directly opposite the nadir on the imaginary sphere against which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- The point on the celestial sphere that is directly above the observer.
- The upper region of the sky.
- The highest point above the observer’s horizon attained by a celestial body.
- adj - the highest point [n -S] : ZENITHAL
There are 6 letters in ZENITH: E H I N T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZENITH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZENITH plus a wildcard: ZENITH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZENITH
Images for ZENITH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.