Scrabble word: ZAPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZAPPED exist?
Definitions of ZAPPED in dictionaries:
- verb - strike suddenly and with force
- verb - kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting
- verb - strike at with firepower or bombs
- verb - cook or heat in a microwave oven
- verb - to kill or destroy instantaneously
There are 6 letters in ZAPPED: A D E P P Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZAPPED plus a wildcard: ZAPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZAPPED
Images for ZAPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.