Scrabble word: YOUTHFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does YOUTHFUL exist?
Definitions of YOUTHFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - suggestive of youth
- Characterized by youth; young.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of youth.
- Marked by or possessing characteristics, such as vigor, freshness, or enthusiasm, that are associated with youth.
- In an early stage of development; new.
- Young: a youthful streambed.
- adj - being in the early period of life or growth
There are 8 letters in YOUTHFUL: F H L O T U U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YOUTHFUL plus a wildcard: YOUTHFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YOUTHFUL
Images for YOUTHFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.