Scrabble word: YOUTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does YOUTH exist?
Definitions of YOUTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a young person (especially a young man or boy)
- noun - young people collectively
- noun - the time of life between childhood and maturity
- noun - early maturity
- noun - an early period of development
- noun - the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person
- The condition or quality of being young.
- An early period of development or existence: a nation in its youth.
- The time of life between childhood and maturity.
- A young person, especially a young male in late adolescence.
- The first stage in the erosion cycle.
- noun - a young person