Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YESHIVA
In which Scrabble dictionary does YESHIVA exist?
Definitions of YESHIVA in dictionaries:
- noun - an academy for the advanced study of Jewish texts (primarily the Talmud)
- An institute of learning where students study the Talmud.
- An elementary or secondary school with a curriculum that includes religion and culture as well as general education.
- n - an orthodox Jewish school
There are 7 letters in YESHIVA: A E H I S V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YESHIVA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YESHIVA plus a wildcard: YESHIVA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YESHIVA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for YESHIVA
- Betrayed by Madoff yeshiva University Adds a Lesson - NYTimes.com
- Semi-Life Sentence Handed Down to yeshiva Students OneJerusalem.com ...
- New York NY - yeshivas To Receive 24 Million In Tutoring Services ...
- Traditionally a yeshiva looks like this
- yeshiva - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- yeshiva school
- yeshiva University Housing View No Fee Apartments on Urban Edge
- Choirboys yeshiva Boys Choir (USA)
- The yeshiva hall is filled with students learning
- PROPERTY developer Harry Triguboff has stepped in to save yeshiva ...