Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YEARNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does YEARNING exist?
Definitions of YEARNING in dictionaries:
- noun - prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
- verb - desire strongly or persistently
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- verb - have affection for
- A persistent, often wistful or melancholy desire; a longing: the yearnings for romance and adventure that are awakened by spring.
- noun - a strong or deep desire
There are 8 letters in YEARNING: A E G I N N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YEARNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YEARNING plus a wildcard: YEARNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YEARNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for YEARNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.