Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YEARNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does YEARNING exist?
Definitions of YEARNING in dictionaries:
- noun - prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
- verb - desire strongly or persistently
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- verb - have affection for
- A persistent, often wistful or melancholy desire; a longing: the yearnings for romance and adventure that are awakened by spring.
- n - a strong or deep desire
There are 8 letters in YEARNING: A E G I N N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YEARNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YEARNING plus a wildcard: YEARNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YEARNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for YEARNING
- What are you really yearning for Vibrant One Create a healthy ...
- By Robyn Sand Anderson from New Ulm MN
- yearning Deconstructing Yourself
- our hope a word e h yearning e h yearning lament by shlomo deshet and ...
- yearning - Evershade - Encyclopaedia Metallum The Metal Archives
- The yearning
- Quotes about yearning