Scrabble word: YEARBOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does YEARBOOK exist?
Definitions of YEARBOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a book published annually by the graduating class of a high school or college usually containing photographs of faculty and graduating students
- noun - a reference book that is published regularly once every year
- A documentary, memorial, or historical book published every year, containing information about the previous year.
- A usually bound publication compiled by the graduating class of a school or college, recording the year’s events and typically containing photographs of students and faculty.
- noun - a book published each year by a graduating class