Scrabble word: YAWNING
Is YAWNING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of YAWNING in dictionaries:
- noun - an involuntary intake of breath through a wide open mouth
- verb - utter a yawn, as from lack of oxygen or when one is tired
- verb - be wide open
- adj - gaping open as if threatening to engulf someone or something
- adj - with the mouth wide open indicating boredom or sleepiness
- adj - showing lack of attention or boredom
- Gaping open; cavernous: a yawning abyss.
- verb - to open the mouth wide with a deep inhalation of air
There are 7 letters in YAWNING: A G I N N W Y
Click to search all anagrams of YAWNING plus a wildcard: YAWNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAWNING
Images for YAWNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.