Scrabble word: YAWNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAWNING exist?
Definitions of YAWNING in dictionaries:
- noun - an involuntary intake of breath through a wide open mouth
- verb - utter a yawn, as from lack of oxygen or when one is tired
- verb - be wide open
- adj - gaping open as if threatening to engulf someone or something
- adj - with the mouth wide open indicating boredom or sleepiness
- adj - showing lack of attention or boredom
- Gaping open; cavernous: a yawning abyss.
- verb - to open the mouth wide with a deep inhalation of air