Scrabble word: XEROX
In which Scrabble dictionary does XEROX exist?
Definitions of XEROX in dictionaries:
- noun - a copy made by a xerographic printer
- noun - a duplicator (trade mark Xerox) that copies graphic matter by the action of light on an electrically charged photoconductive insulating surface in which the latent image is developed with a resinous powder
- verb - reproduce by xerography
- A trademark used for a photocopying process or machine employing xerography.
- verb - to copy on a xerographic copier
There are 5 letters in XEROX: E O R X X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word XEROX plus a wildcard: XEROX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word XEROX
Images for XEROX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.