Scrabble word: XEROX
In which Scrabble dictionary does XEROX exist?
Definitions of XEROX in dictionaries:
- noun - a copy made by a xerographic printer
- noun - a duplicator (trade mark Xerox) that copies graphic matter by the action of light on an electrically charged photoconductive insulating surface in which the latent image is developed with a resinous powder
- verb - reproduce by xerography
- A trademark used for a photocopying process or machine employing xerography.
- verb - to copy on a xerographic copier