Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: XEBEC
In which Scrabble dictionary does XEBEC exist?
Definitions of XEBEC in dictionaries:
- A small three-masted Mediterranean vessel with both square and triangular sails.
- n - a Mediterranean sailing vessel
There are 5 letters in XEBEC: B C E E X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to XEBEC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word XEBEC plus a wildcard: XEBEC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word XEBEC
Images for XEBEC
- xebec - three masted square rigged on foremast and lateen on main ...
- ... extended overhang at the stern which was characteristic of the xebec
- The xebec was mainly a warship but came in many sizes depending on ...
- Image - Algiers xebec.jpg - POTBS Pirates of the Burning Sea Wiki
- xebec - HISTORIC SCALE WOOD MODEL SHIP KIT BY AMATI MODEL
- Alison Kents Blah Blog Blog Archive X is for xebec
- xebec that started as a Lindberg Barbary Pirate kit redone with ...
- xebec .
- Chebec xebec Model Ship