Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: XANTHATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does XANTHATE exist?
Definitions of XANTHATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a salt or ester of xanthic acid
- A salt of a xanthic acid, especially a simple xanthic acid salt, as of sodium or potassium, used as a flotation collector for copper, silver, and gold.
- n - a chemical salt
There are 8 letters in XANTHATE: A A E H N T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to XANTHATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word XANTHATE plus a wildcard: XANTHATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word XANTHATE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for XANTHATE
- ... mineral industry sodium isopropyl xanthate sodium isopropyl xanthate
- Potassium Isobutyl xanthate chemical reagent
- Sodium Isobutyl xanthate - China xanthateSodium Isobutyl xanthate
- Msds Sodium Isobutyl xanthate Sol screenshot
- Sodium Isopropyl xanthate What isSodium Isopropyl xanthate About its ...
- ... xanthate- SIBX 90% pellet Sodium Isobutyl xanthate- SIBX
- With Rich experience in Cu folation process beneficiation line field ...
- iupac name ethoxymethanedithioic acid synonyms xanthate ethyl xanthate ...
- ... of O-Cinnamyl S-Methyl xanthate HF3-21G calculation [data
- Side chain DP 130 40% linear polymer Side chain DP 40 9% linear ...