Scrabble word: WRONGFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRONGFUL exist?
Definitions of WRONGFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - having no legally established claim
- adj - unlawfully violating the rights of others
- adj - not just or fair
- Wrong; unjust: wrongful criticism.
- Unlawful: wrongful death.
- adj - not according to what is right, proper, or correct
- verb - to treat injuriously or unjustly
There are 8 letters in WRONGFUL: F G L N O R U W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRONGFUL plus a wildcard: WRONGFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRONGFUL
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRONGFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.