Scrabble word: WRITHE
Is WRITHE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WRITHE in dictionaries:
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- To twist, as in pain, struggle, or embarrassment.
- To move with a twisting or contorted motion.
- To cause to twist or squirm; contort.
- verb - to squirm or twist in pain
There are 6 letters in WRITHE: E H I R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRITHE
Click to search all anagrams of WRITHE plus a wildcard: WRITHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRITHE
Images for WRITHE
Lookup in Wiki for WRITHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.