Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WRINKLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRINKLES exist?
Definitions of WRINKLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a minor difficulty
- noun - a clever method of doing something (especially something new and different)
- verb - gather or contract into wrinkles or folds
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- v - to make wrinkles (small ridges or furrows) in
There are 8 letters in WRINKLES: E I K L N R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRINKLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRINKLES plus a wildcard: WRINKLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRINKLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRINKLES
- How to Slow Down wrinkles
- Natural Skin Care Products for wrinkles Home Remedies wrinkles
- OK Magazine First For Celebrity News Latest Celebrity News ...
- wrinkles treatment cause causes InWithSkin
- Add wrinkles Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Learn It 2 Photoshop ...
- Crumpled White Paper Texture Picture Free Photograph Photos Public ...
- diagram of younger skin and older skin showing the decrease in ...
- The Science of Facial Aging
- Celebrity Close-Up emma watson
- Neostrata Anti-Wrinkle products
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.