Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WRETCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRETCHED exist?
Definitions of WRETCHED in dictionaries:
- adj - of very poor quality or condition
- adj - characterized by physical misery
- adj - very unhappy
- adj - morally reprehensible
- adj - deserving or inciting pity
- In a deplorable state of distress or misfortune; miserable: “the wretched prisoners huddling in the stinking cages” (George Orwell).
- Characterized by or attended with misery or woe: a wretched life.
- Of a poor or mean character; dismal: a wretched building.
- Contemptible; despicable: wretched treatment of the patients.
- Of very inferior quality: wretched prose.
- adj - extremely unhappy
There are 8 letters in WRETCHED: C D E E H R T W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRETCHED plus a wildcard: WRETCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRETCHED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRETCHED
- wretched - mai concedere la tua vita Photos from eclisse(a ...
- Degen Erik DEAD wretched - No Hope For Anyone E.P (1982)
- Cannibal Corpse - The wretched Spawn - front
- Deixe uma resposta Cancelar resposta
- Chart Stats - Cover Art for New Hope For The wretched by Plasmatics
- Ahab - The Call of the wretched Sea - Encyclopaedia Metallum The ...
- The wretched realms
- Us of oi of Sweden Headwound (Introduction)
- ... -of-the-prison-conditions-abord-the-wretched-prison-ship-jersey.jpg
- Hey Its My Anniversary The wretched of the Snark
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.