Scrabble word: WRETCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRETCHED exist?
Definitions of WRETCHED in dictionaries:
- adj - of very poor quality or condition
- adj - characterized by physical misery
- adj - very unhappy
- adj - morally reprehensible
- adj - deserving or inciting pity
- In a deplorable state of distress or misfortune; miserable: “the wretched prisoners huddling in the stinking cages” (George Orwell).
- Characterized by or attended with misery or woe: a wretched life.
- Of a poor or mean character; dismal: a wretched building.
- Contemptible; despicable: wretched treatment of the patients.
- Of very inferior quality: wretched prose.
- adj - extremely unhappy