Scrabble word: WRAPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRAPPED exist?
Definitions of WRAPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- noun - a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
- noun - the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- adj - covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
- adj - giving or marked by complete attention to
- adj - enclosed securely in a covering of paper or the like
- verb - to enclose in something wound or folded about
There are 7 letters in WRAPPED: A D E P P R W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRAPPED plus a wildcard: WRAPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRAPPED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRAPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.