Scrabble word: WOVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOVEN exist?
Definitions of WOVEN in dictionaries:
- verb - interlace by or as if by weaving
- verb - create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
- verb - sway to and fro
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- adj - made or constructed by interlacing threads or strips of material or other elements into a whole
- Material or a fabric made by weaving.
- noun - a woven fabric
There are 5 letters in WOVEN: E N O V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOVEN plus a wildcard: WOVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOVEN
Images for WOVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.