Scrabble word: WORKING
Is WORKING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WORKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a mine or quarry that is being or has been worked
- verb - exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity
- verb - be employed
- verb - have an effect or outcome
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - shape, form, or improve a material
- verb - give a workout to
- verb - proceed along a path
- verb - operate in a certain place, area, or specialty
- verb - proceed towards a goal or along a path or through an activity
- verb - move in an agitated manner
- verb - cause to happen or to occur as a consequence
- verb - cause to work
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - behave in a certain way when handled
- verb - have and exert influence or effect
- verb - operate in or through
- verb - cause to operate or function
- verb - provoke or excite
- verb - gratify and charm, usually in order to influence
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - move into or onto
- verb - make uniform
- verb - use or manipulate to one's advantage
- verb - find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- verb - cause to undergo fermentation
- verb - go sour or spoil
- verb - arrive at a certain condition through repeated motion
- adj - actively engaged in paid work
- adj - adequate for practical use
- adj - adopted as a temporary basis for further work
- adj - (of e.g. a machine) performing or capable of performing
- adj - serving to permit or facilitate further work or activity
- Performing work: a working committee.
- Operating or functioning as required: a working flashlight.
- Having a paying job; employed: working mothers.
- Spent at work: a working life of 40 years.
- Taken while continuing to work: a working vacation.
- Sufficient to allow action: a working majority.
- Adequate for practical use: a working knowledge of Spanish.
- Serving as a basis or guide for further work: a working hypothesis.
- Often workings.
- Often workings.
- noun - a mining excavation
There are 7 letters in WORKING: G I K N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORKING
Click to search all anagrams of WORKING plus a wildcard: WORKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WORKING
Lookup in Wiki for WORKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.