Scrabble word: WORKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORKER exist?
Definitions of WORKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who works at a specific occupation
- noun - a member of the working class (not necessarily employed)
- noun - sterile member of a colony of social insects that forages for food and cares for the larvae
- noun - a person who acts and gets things done
- One who works at a particular occupation or activity: an office worker.
- One who does manual or industrial labor.
- A member of the working class.
- A member of a colony of social insects such as ants, bees, wasps, or termites, usually a sterile female but often a sexually immature individual of either sex, that performs specialized work such as building the nest, collecting and storing food, and feeding other members of the colony.
- verb - to exert one's powers of body or mind for some purpose
There are 6 letters in WORKER: E K O R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORKER plus a wildcard: WORKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORKER
Images for WORKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.