Scrabble word: WORKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORKER exist?
Definitions of WORKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who works at a specific occupation
- noun - a member of the working class (not necessarily employed)
- noun - sterile member of a colony of social insects that forages for food and cares for the larvae
- noun - a person who acts and gets things done
- One who works at a particular occupation or activity: an office worker.
- One who does manual or industrial labor.
- A member of the working class.
- A member of a colony of social insects such as ants, bees, wasps, or termites, usually a sterile female but often a sexually immature individual of either sex, that performs specialized work such as building the nest, collecting and storing food, and feeding other members of the colony.
- verb - to exert one's powers of body or mind for some purpose