Scrabble word: WORKBOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORKBOOK exist?
Definitions of WORKBOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a student's book or booklet containing problems with spaces for solving them
- A booklet containing problems and exercises that a student may work directly on the pages.
- A manual containing operating instructions, as for an appliance or a machine.
- A book in which a record is kept of work proposed or accomplished.
- noun - an exercise book for a student
There are 8 letters in WORKBOOK: B K K O O O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORKBOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORKBOOK plus a wildcard: WORKBOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORKBOOK
Images for WORKBOOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.