Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WOODWORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOODWORM exist?
Definitions of WOODWORM in dictionaries:
- noun - a larva of a woodborer
- A worm or an insect larva that bores into wood.
- n - a wood-boring worm
There are 8 letters in WOODWORM: D M O O O R W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOODWORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOODWORM plus a wildcard: WOODWORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOODWORM
8 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WOODWORM
- woodworm and how to treat it
- Timber Rot & woodworm - North East Newcastle Sunderland Gateshead
- woodwormwoodworm holes found in timber are caused by the larvae of ...
- Every year damage from woodworm costs home and business owners ...
- woodworm in firewood - Property Care Services
- woodworm Infestation Timber treatments
- ... damp dry rot fungal decay rising damp wet rot woodwormwoodworm
- woodworm. How to identify and treat woodworm.
- woodworm Croydon Bromley Sutton
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.