Scrabble word: WOODCUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOODCUT exist?
Definitions of WOODCUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a print made from a woodcut
- noun - engraving consisting of a block of wood with a design cut into it
- A block of wood on whose surface a design for printing is engraved along the grain.
- A print made from a woodcut.
- noun - an engraved block of wood
There are 7 letters in WOODCUT: C D O O T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOODCUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOODCUT plus a wildcard: WOODCUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOODCUT
Images for WOODCUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.