Scrabble word: WITHERS
Is WITHERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WITHERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the highest part of the back at the base of the neck of various animals especially draft animals
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- The high part of the back of a horse or similar animal, located between the shoulder blades.
- verb - to dry up and wilt
There are 7 letters in WITHERS: E H I R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WITHERS
Click to search all anagrams of WITHERS plus a wildcard: WITHERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WITHERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WITHERS
Lookup in Wiki for WITHERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.