Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WITHERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITHERED exist?
Definitions of WITHERED in dictionaries:
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- adj - lean and wrinkled by shrinkage as from age or illness
- adj - (used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture
- v - to dry up and wilt
There are 8 letters in WITHERED: D E E H I R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WITHERED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WITHERED plus a wildcard: WITHERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WITHERED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WITHERED
- withered rose (Shutterstock)
- withered mela Immagine gratis - Public Domain Pictures
- sower withered1
- withered rose by ecind on deviantART
- withered Tree iPad 4 Wallpaper Download iPad Wallpapers & iPhone ...
- Home - Thirteen Ghosts
- Discuss No high withers here correct at the Critique My Horse forum ...
- Home PetsEquestrian Saddle Cloths Personalised High withered ...
- ... of withered feb by jacob business of withered philip k dick writes
- The Man with the withered Hand by James Tissot