Scrabble word: WITHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITHER exist?
Definitions of WITHER in dictionaries:
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- To dry up or shrivel from or as if from loss of moisture.
- To lose freshness; droop.
- To cause to shrivel or fade.
- To render speechless or incapable of action; stun: The teacher withered the noisy student with a glance.
- verb - to dry up and wilt
There are 6 letters in WITHER: E H I R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WITHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WITHER plus a wildcard: WITHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WITHER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WITHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.