Scrabble word: WIRELESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIRELESS exist?
Definitions of WIRELESS in dictionaries:
- noun - medium for communication
- noun - transmission by radio waves
- noun - an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
- noun - a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
- adj - having no wires
- Having no wires: a wireless security system.
- Of or relating to radio or communication by radiotelegraphy or radiotelephony.
- A radio telegraph or radiotelephone system.
- A message transmitted by wireless telegraph or telephone.
- verb - to transmit by radio (an apparatus for wireless communication)