Scrabble word: WINTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINTRY exist?
Definitions of WINTRY in dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of or occurring in winter
- adj - devoid of warmth and cordiality
- Belonging to or characteristic of winter; cold.
- Suggestive of winter, as in cheerlessness or coldness: a wintry welcome.
- adv - characteristic of winter [adj -TRIER, -TRIEST] : WINTRILY
There are 6 letters in WINTRY: I N R T W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINTRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINTRY plus a wildcard: WINTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINTRY
Images for WINTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.