Scrabble word: WINDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDY exist?
Definitions of WINDY in dictionaries:
- adj - abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes
- adj - not practical or realizable
- adj - resembling the wind in speed, force, or variability
- adj - using or containing too many words
- Characterized by or abounding in wind: a windy night.
- Open to the wind; unsheltered: a windy terrace.
- Swift, forceful, or variable: windy haste.
- Lacking substance; empty: windy promises.
- Given to or characterized by prolonged talk; verbose: a windy speaker.
- adj - marked by strong wind
There are 5 letters in WINDY: D I N W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINDY plus a wildcard: WINDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDY
Images for WINDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.