Scrabble word: WINDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDY exist?
Definitions of WINDY in dictionaries:
- adj - abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes
- adj - not practical or realizable
- adj - resembling the wind in speed, force, or variability
- adj - using or containing too many words
- Characterized by or abounding in wind: a windy night.
- Open to the wind; unsheltered: a windy terrace.
- Swift, forceful, or variable: windy haste.
- Lacking substance; empty: windy promises.
- Given to or characterized by prolonged talk; verbose: a windy speaker.
- adj - marked by strong wind