Scrabble word: WINDMILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDMILL exist?
Definitions of WINDMILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a mill that is powered by the wind
- noun - generator that extracts usable energy from winds
- A machine that runs on the energy generated by a wheel of adjustable blades or slats rotated by the wind.
- Something, such as a toy pinwheel, that is similar to a windmill in appearance or operation.
- verb - to rotate solely under the force of a passing airstream
There are 8 letters in WINDMILL: D I I L L M N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDMILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINDMILL plus a wildcard: WINDMILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDMILL
Images for WINDMILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.