Scrabble word: WILLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILLOW exist?
Definitions of WILLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous deciduous trees and shrubs of the genus Salix
- noun - a textile machine having a system of revolving spikes for opening and cleaning raw textile fibers
- Any of various deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus Salix, having usually narrow leaves, unisexual flowers borne in catkins, and strong lightweight wood.
- The wood of any of these trees.
- Something, such as a cricket bat, that is made from willow.
- A textile machine consisting of a spiked drum revolving inside a chamber fitted internally with spikes, used to open and clean unprocessed cotton or wool.
- verb - to clean textile fibers with a certain machine