Scrabble word: WILLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILLOW exist?
Definitions of WILLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous deciduous trees and shrubs of the genus Salix
- noun - a textile machine having a system of revolving spikes for opening and cleaning raw textile fibers
- Any of various deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus Salix, having usually narrow leaves, unisexual flowers borne in catkins, and strong lightweight wood.
- The wood of any of these trees.
- Something, such as a cricket bat, that is made from willow.
- A textile machine consisting of a spiked drum revolving inside a chamber fitted internally with spikes, used to open and clean unprocessed cotton or wool.
- verb - to clean textile fibers with a certain machine
There are 6 letters in WILLOW: I L L O W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILLOW plus a wildcard: WILLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILLOW
Images for WILLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.