Scrabble word: WILLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILLING exist?
Definitions of WILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making a choice
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- adj - disposed or inclined toward
- adj - not brought about by coercion or force
- Disposed or inclined; prepared: I am willing to overlook your mistakes.
- Acting or ready to act gladly; eagerly compliant: “The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak” (Matthew 26:41).
- Done, given, accepted, or borne voluntarily or ungrudgingly.
- Of or relating to exercise of the will; volitional.
- adj - inclined or favorably disposed in mind