Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WILLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILLING exist?
Definitions of WILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making a choice
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- adj - disposed or inclined toward
- adj - not brought about by coercion or force
- Disposed or inclined; prepared: I am willing to overlook your mistakes.
- Acting or ready to act gladly; eagerly compliant: “The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak” (Matthew 26:41).
- Done, given, accepted, or borne voluntarily or ungrudgingly.
- Of or relating to exercise of the will; volitional.
- adj - inclined or favorably disposed in mind
There are 7 letters in WILLING: G I I L L N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILLING plus a wildcard: WILLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILLING
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WILLING
- Be willing to make a little card or sticky note to remind you to turn ...
- FileReady willing And Able logo.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- ready willing and able image.
- Quote A willing Heart Real Random and Relevant
- ... updates ready willing and able 1937 ready willing and able 1937
- Original articles from our library related to the willing Heart. See ...
- If you noticed that last nights episode of willing Willie over TV5 ...
- Jesus is willing Columbia UBF
- willing Willies WWWdot Girls New Captain America Trailer