Scrabble word: WILLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILLING exist?
Definitions of WILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making a choice
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- adj - disposed or inclined toward
- adj - not brought about by coercion or force
- Disposed or inclined; prepared: I am willing to overlook your mistakes.
- Acting or ready to act gladly; eagerly compliant: “The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak” (Matthew 26:41).
- Done, given, accepted, or borne voluntarily or ungrudgingly.
- Of or relating to exercise of the will; volitional.
- adj - inclined or favorably disposed in mind
There are 7 letters in WILLING: G I I L L N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILLING plus a wildcard: WILLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILLING
Images for WILLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.