Scrabble word: WIDGET
Is WIDGET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WIDGET in dictionaries:
- noun - something unspecified whose name is either forgotten or not known
- noun - a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- A small mechanical device or control; a gadget.
- An unnamed or hypothetical manufactured article.
- adj - a mechanical device [n -S] : GADGETY
There are 6 letters in WIDGET: D E G I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDGET
Click to search all anagrams of WIDGET plus a wildcard: WIDGET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIDGET
Images for WIDGET
Lookup in Wiki for WIDGET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.