Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WIDGET
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIDGET exist?
Definitions of WIDGET in dictionaries:
- noun - something unspecified whose name is either forgotten or not known
- noun - a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- A small mechanical device or control; a gadget.
- An unnamed or hypothetical manufactured article.
- adj - a mechanical device [n -S] : GADGETY
There are 6 letters in WIDGET: D E G I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDGET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIDGET plus a wildcard: WIDGET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIDGET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WIDGET
- Yahoo widgets 4.5.2 (Add More Then 10 000 widgets To Your Desktop ...
- Not exactly like your every day weather widget application but it ...
- Generique de widget
- Some other Plasma widgets
- Yahoo widgets - Download
- widget Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- Switched On Apple wanes in the widget wars
- Lets begin with Yahoos Weather widget
- widget Content Development Tools
- Nokia releases widget platform for S60 Mobile
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.