Scrabble word: WICKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WICKED exist?
Definitions of WICKED in dictionaries:
- adj - morally bad in principle or practice
- adj - having committed unrighteous acts
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - naughtily or annoyingly playful
- adj - highly offensive
- Evil by nature and in practice.
- Playfully malicious or mischievous: a wicked prank; a critic’s wicked wit.
- Severe and distressing: a wicked cough; a wicked gash; wicked driving conditions.
- Highly offensive; obnoxious: a wicked stench.
- Strikingly good, effective, or skillful: a wicked curve ball; a wicked imitation.
- adj - morally bad
- noun - something that is evil
There are 6 letters in WICKED: C D E I K W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WICKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WICKED plus a wildcard: WICKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WICKED
Images for WICKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.