Scrabble word: WICKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WICKED exist?
Definitions of WICKED in dictionaries:
- adj - morally bad in principle or practice
- adj - having committed unrighteous acts
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - naughtily or annoyingly playful
- adj - highly offensive
- Evil by nature and in practice.
- Playfully malicious or mischievous: a wicked prank; a critic’s wicked wit.
- Severe and distressing: a wicked cough; a wicked gash; wicked driving conditions.
- Highly offensive; obnoxious: a wicked stench.
- Strikingly good, effective, or skillful: a wicked curve ball; a wicked imitation.
- adj - morally bad
- noun - something that is evil