Is WICKED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WICKED in various dictionaries:
- adj - morally bad in principle or practice
- adj - having committed unrighteous acts
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - naughtily or annoyingly playful
- adj - highly offensive
- Evil by nature and in practice.
- Playfully malicious or mischievous: a wicked prank; a critic’s wicked wit.
- Severe and distressing: a wicked cough; a wicked gash; wicked driving conditions.
- Highly offensive; obnoxious: a wicked stench.
- Strikingly good, effective, or skillful: a wicked curve ball; a wicked imitation.
- adj - morally bad
- noun - something that is evil
There are 6 letters in WICKED: C D E I K W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WICKED
To search all scrabble anagrams of WICKED, to go: WICKED?
Rearrange the letters in WICKED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WICKED
What's nearby WICKED
Lookup in Wiki for WICKED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WICKED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WICKED"