Scrabble word: WHOOSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHOOSH exist?
Definitions of WHOOSH in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise produced by the sudden rush of a fluid (a gas or liquid)
- verb - move with a sibilant sound
- verb - move with a whooshing sound
- verb - gush or squirt out
- A sibilant sound: the whoosh of the high-speed elevator.
- A swift movement or flow; a rush or spurt.
- To make a soft sibilant sound.
- To move or flow swiftly with or as if with such a sound.
- verb - to move with a hissing sound