Scrabble word: WHOOSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHOOSH exist?
Definitions of WHOOSH in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise produced by the sudden rush of a fluid (a gas or liquid)
- verb - move with a sibilant sound
- verb - move with a whooshing sound
- verb - gush or squirt out
- A sibilant sound: the whoosh of the high-speed elevator.
- A swift movement or flow; a rush or spurt.
- To make a soft sibilant sound.
- To move or flow swiftly with or as if with such a sound.
- verb - to move with a hissing sound
There are 6 letters in WHOOSH: H H O O S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHOOSH plus a wildcard: WHOOSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHOOSH
Images for WHOOSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.