Scrabble word: WHOLESALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHOLESALE exist?
Definitions of WHOLESALE in dictionaries:
- noun - the selling of goods to merchants
- verb - sell in large quantities
- adj - ignoring distinctions
- adv - at a wholesale price
- adv - on a large scale without careful discrimination
- Of, relating to, or engaged in the sale of goods in large quantities for resale: a wholesale produce market; wholesale goods; wholesale prices.
- Made or accomplished extensively and indiscriminately; blanket: wholesale destruction.
- In large bulk or quantity.
- To sell in large quantities for resale.
- To engage in wholesale selling.
- To be sold wholesale.
There are 9 letters in WHOLESALE: A E E H L L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHOLESALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHOLESALE plus a wildcard: WHOLESALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHOLESALE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words