Scrabble word: WHIZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIZ exist?
Definitions of WHIZ in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - a buzzing or hissing sound as of something traveling rapidly through the air
- verb - make a soft swishing sound
- To make a whirring or hissing sound, as of an object speeding through air.
- To throw or spin rapidly: The pitcher whizzed the ball to first.
- A whirring or hissing sound, as of an object speeding through air.
- A rapid passage or journey.
- One who has remarkable skill: a whiz at all sorts of games.
- verb - to move with a buzzing or hissing sound
There are 4 letters in WHIZ: H I W Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIZ
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIZ plus a wildcard: WHIZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIZ
Images for WHIZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.