Scrabble word: WHIZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIZ exist?
Definitions of WHIZ in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - a buzzing or hissing sound as of something traveling rapidly through the air
- verb - make a soft swishing sound
- To make a whirring or hissing sound, as of an object speeding through air.
- To throw or spin rapidly: The pitcher whizzed the ball to first.
- A whirring or hissing sound, as of an object speeding through air.
- A rapid passage or journey.
- One who has remarkable skill: a whiz at all sorts of games.
- verb - to move with a buzzing or hissing sound