Scrabble word: WHITEWASHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHITEWASHES exist?
Definitions of WHITEWASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a defeat in which the losing person or team fails to score
- noun - wash consisting of lime and size in water
- noun - a specious or deceptive clearing that attempts to gloss over failings and defects
- verb - cover up a misdemeanor, fault, or error
- verb - cover with whitewash
- verb - exonerate by means of a perfunctory investigation or through biased presentation of data
There are 11 letters in WHITEWASHES: A E E H H I S S T W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHITEWASHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHITEWASHES plus a wildcard: WHITEWASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHITEWASHES
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHITEWASHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.