Scrabble word: WHIRLPOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIRLPOOL exist?
Definitions of WHIRLPOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a powerful circular current of water (usually the result of conflicting tides)
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- A rapidly rotating current of water; a vortex.
- Turmoil; whirl.
- A magnetic, impelling force into which one may be pulled.
- A bathtub or pool having jets of warm water that can be directed toward a body part as for therapeutic purposes.
There are 9 letters in WHIRLPOOL: H I L L O O P R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIRLPOOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIRLPOOL plus a wildcard: WHIRLPOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIRLPOOL
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHIRLPOOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.