Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHIRLPOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIRLPOOL exist?
Definitions of WHIRLPOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a powerful circular current of water (usually the result of conflicting tides)
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- A rapidly rotating current of water; a vortex.
- Turmoil; whirl.
- A magnetic, impelling force into which one may be pulled.
- A bathtub or pool having jets of warm water that can be directed toward a body part as for therapeutic purposes.
There are 9 letters in WHIRLPOOL: H I L L O O P R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIRLPOOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIRLPOOL plus a wildcard: WHIRLPOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIRLPOOL
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHIRLPOOL
- whirlpool says it will introduce one million smart dryers within ...
- whirlpool Image Radiopaedia.org
- vortex is any whirlpool with a downdraft. A maelstrom is the term ...
- The whirlpool was a bit of a disappointment for me because I expected ...
- Stuck In an Internet Marketing whirlpool Work With Chad Warren
- Is whirlpools Liquidity Circling the Drain - CBS News
- Japan earthquake and tsunami disrupts currents Huge whirlpools form ...