Scrabble word: WHIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIPPING exist?
Definitions of WHIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- noun - a sound defeat
- noun - a sewing stitch passing over an edge diagonally
- noun - the act of overcoming or outdoing
- noun - an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- noun - a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- noun - a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- noun - (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- adj - smart and fashionable
- The act of one that whips.
- A thrashing administered especially as punishment.
- Material, such as cord or thread, used to lash or bind parts.
- noun - material used to whip