Scrabble word: WHIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIPPING exist?
Definitions of WHIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- noun - a sound defeat
- noun - a sewing stitch passing over an edge diagonally
- noun - the act of overcoming or outdoing
- noun - an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- noun - a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- noun - a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- noun - (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- adj - smart and fashionable
- The act of one that whips.
- A thrashing administered especially as punishment.
- Material, such as cord or thread, used to lash or bind parts.
- noun - material used to whip
There are 8 letters in WHIPPING: G H I I N P P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIPPING plus a wildcard: WHIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIPPING
Images for WHIPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.