Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIPPING exist?
Definitions of WHIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- noun - a sound defeat
- noun - a sewing stitch passing over an edge diagonally
- noun - the act of overcoming or outdoing
- noun - an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- noun - a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- noun - a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- noun - (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- adj - smart and fashionable
- The act of one that whips.
- A thrashing administered especially as punishment.
- Material, such as cord or thread, used to lash or bind parts.
- n - material used to whip
There are 8 letters in WHIPPING: G H I I N P P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIPPING plus a wildcard: WHIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIPPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHIPPING
- ... of the kinky rest 5 Her public whipping The Spanking Writers
- Life in Training Its whipping Time
- Kind of Tudor Rose foulds tattoo
- whipping Indy and Talking Indy
- Cherry Blossom Japanese Steak & Seafood Restaurant Reviews San Juan ...
- Prison Culture Torture & Corporal Punishment in Early 20th Century ...
- Pistol whipping the WAC Active Leader
- Why Florida Schools Want the Right to Paddle Misbehaving Students ...
- Thoughts of the day.... racist basses and also amp malarky. - Basschat
- WEEPING SUSANNAH